1. Choose a format:
Pre-decide where will you write what
2. Write the salutation:
Dear .... (friend's name) OR
Hello ....(friend's name)
3. Write introduction: A 'best wishes' sentence and then the purpose of writing i.e. online classes
4. Write the body of the letter: what are online classes? Are they good? And things like that...
5. Interact: Ask your friend's opinion. Ask 3-4 more questions on various aspects of online classes
6. Write the conclusion: Finalize your opinion about online classes in a few words.
7. Proofread: Go through your letter carefully. Did you go wrong anywhere about online classes? Check. Correct.
8. End on a happy note: Say, Hope to see you soon!
9. Sign the letter
Post the letter
Read how to write Teachers' day letters