Are you ready with your New Year Wishes? Yes again…… it’s time to welcome the New Year. And this time it’s 2023. Your friends and acquaintances would soon be anxious to receive from you, hear from you.
When I tried to compose some messages, it occurred to me that the same old New Year wishes are getting repeated every time. Like, “May the New Year bring lots of happiness to you.” , ” Wishing you a joyful and healthy New Year.” etc.
Then an idea dawned on my mind. Why not send customized New Year wishes for my connections? I would try to understand the situation a person is in and write the wish that goes best for her or him.
This would on the one hand, excite me to write the wishes and on the other, the person on the receiving side would feel special.
You may either choose one from these or opt to compose your New Year Wishes yourself on the basis of these ideas.
Situational New Year Wishes for Friends and Acquaintances
In order to write the aforementioned personalized wishes, we must first understand the situations that we are going to write for.
So, we will first discuss a situation and then compose a wish with respect to that situation.
1. The Unlucky Guy
This man says, “Luck never favors me and I do not get enough opportunities in life.”
May the new year provide you abundant opportunities
2. Fruitless Attempts
She feels everything goes fine with her until the end but she is almost always unable to finish well. Hence, none of her attempts brings any reward.
May all your endeavors bear fruit in the New Year 2022
3. The Break-Up Boy
He has very recently broken up with his GF.
May you find new and true love in the New Year
4. A Victim of Misunderstanding:
She says, “I always help others with good intention. However, friends misunderstand me very often.”
May the New Year wash away all kinds of misunderstandings and give back your friends
5. The Busy Person
“I am always busy with my friends’ demands. I have no time for myself. How will I make my own career?”, says Tanya.
May your friends spare you some time this coming year so you could focus on your own career
6. Frequented With Ailments
” Our family’s medical problems refuse to go away completely. in 2022, complications followed me and my family one after another. This has been happening throughout the year.”, said Tapan.
Wishing you a happy New Year devoid of any medical complication. May 2023 see you and your family in good health.
7. Failure on the Social Front
“2022 was a year when I was successful in my job life but could not maintain my social relations well. Sometimes I could not attend a close relative’s marriage and on other occasions, I reached late for parties or could not celebrate better half’s birthday.”
” May the New Year strengthen your family and social bonds.
8. He Met With an Accident
He has spent half of the year in a hospital, lying on the bed. May 22nd, 2022 he met with an accident and has been in the process of recovering thereafter. Let us wish him so he could forget this horrible time.
May the New Year 2023 see you completely cured and active
9. For Those who Suffered From Covid
This applies to all those who suffered from the pandemic and also to those who didn’t fall prey to COVID but had to constantly live under its fear.
Infections and pandemic are a thing of the past. May you surge ahead in the New Year 2023.
10. The Jobless
“I was fired….That’s what happened with me in 2022.”, Jacob has been saying things like that ever since he had to part with his job in July 2022.
May you get a fine job with good emoluments this coming year
11. She Thinks No One Loves Her
“Don’t know what makes me feel that but yes… I do feel so very often.” These were Agatha’s words while I overheard her during her telephonic conversation with a friend in the office.
I wish you wipe off all your misconceptions and realize this coming year how much friends and relatives love you
12. Frustrated With Day Job
Adinatha M is frustrated with his day job and badly wants to go for a start-up so he can be his own boss.
Here’s to a dream new year where you could give wings to your aspirations of becoming an entrepreneur
13. The Aimless
Palak Sen says, ” I know I’ve potential to do big things but most often, I’m directionless . I always need some one to guide me.”
May the New Year fetch you a perfect mentor who can guide you to the top.”
14. The Nostalgia Visitor
Her dream is to visit her old home town.
May the New Year enable you to visit your birth place and re-live the memories of good times
New Year Wishes for Lovers
- This New Year I promise you will always find me by your side in every happiness and every crisis whatsoever.💁♂️
- Wishing you a New Year full of love, romance and ……🔇🔕😜
- Looking forward to the first day of the New Year when I’d be the first to see your face.💇♀️
- The time has come again to forget everything else in the world ….but your love. Happy New Year.
- Waiting for the moment when the sun would send a special, unique ray for me to gift to you. Happy New Year.🌞
- I promise you I’ll never make you wait on the date the coming New Year .🌸🌸
- This year went by … looking into your eyes. Wish you and me the same for the New Year.👀😍
New Year Greetings for Students
- May your CGPA score improve with leaps and bounds this coming year
- Let my new year wish see you in best of grades ever.
- May the New Year fulfill your dream of being the class topper
- Wishing you the college blue title in the new year
- Wish you win the coveted ‘All India Quiz Award’ this coming year
Some Short New Year Wishes and SMSs for Everyone
These New Year wishes can be sent to anyone – a relative, a friend, a teacher …
- Wish you live up to your resolution this coming year
- Wish you a lively and happening New Year
- May the new year make people know your real value
- May your spirits be at the highest in the New Year 2022
- Wishing you a New Year that brings you best times in life.
Happy New Year Quotes by Great Authors
Sometimes, it is best to resort to great writers’ quotes for writing New Year wishes. Such quotes suit best when the recipient is a well educated person.
1.Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
― Neil Gaiman
2. The New Year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.”
― Melody Beattie
3. “You are never too old to set another goal, or to dream a new dream.”
― C.S. Lewis
4. “There is nothing magical about the flip of the calendar, but it represents a clean break, a new hope, and a blank canvas.”
― Jason Soroski
5. “A new year … a fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities! It’s a magical world, Hobbes, ol’ buddy … let’s go exploring!”
— Bill Watterson
Only A Few Days Left, Start Composing
At the time of writing this article there are less than two weeks to the New Year. What are you waiting for? Write situational New Year wishes for at least 10 of your acquaintances. If you want any help, please do write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also DM me on my instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/rajeshcpandey/