1. Write on lesser-known, futuristic health and wellness news
2. Pick engaging topics from daily life: Baldness, Underweight problem etc.
3. Develop a viewpoint before starting to write. Stick to it throughout.
4. Be accurate. Avoid areas about which you can’t find supporting proof.
5. Write in an easy-to-understand language with a soothing, positive tone.
6. Use precise terms. Example: covid is a ‘pandemic’, not ‘epidemic’ or ‘endemic’.
7. A personalized tone is preferred for this niche.
8. Don’t go ‘promotional’ about a product or service while writing a health and wellness article.
9. Present clear findings, visuals and case study outcomes for credibility.
10. Include a motivational call-to-action in the end
Read More >>